this is what I live for... the challenge, the sweat, the high fives, the pain, the girls, the coaches, learning to push myself farther, harder, longer, trying to prove everyone wrong, the perfect shot, rebound, steal, the cheering of teammates, the freshman beating the upperclassman
but
this is whats killing me... the feeling of frustration, the never knowing, the pain, the girls, still being just that one step behind, the lack of self-confidence, the running, the hours and hours, the questions, the heartbreak of not quite being good enough
I don't know if its worth it anymore...
________________ ....when did the game stop being fun?
but
this is whats killing me... the feeling of frustration, the never knowing, the pain, the girls, still being just that one step behind, the lack of self-confidence, the running, the hours and hours, the questions, the heartbreak of not quite being good enough
I don't know if its worth it anymore...
________________ ....when did the game stop being fun?

3 Comments:
smile paigey..i still love you
By
Megan M., At
3:54 PM
it gets better. really really it will. I'm sure of it. and well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
and by God since this game hasn't killed you yet- it'll make you stronger in the end.
ring-a-ding-ding. whenever you need.
By
loo, At
8:27 PM
oh paige. i love you. and i know things will get better. please please please call me if your ever feeling down.
By
MOMSNOMS, At
7:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home