I need some motivation, some encouragement, I need to feel I have gotten somewhere, improved somehow... I need something to make me work harder, longer, push myself farther.
i can give you anything you need, a call, a happy song...ill even sing to you over the phone in a message if you really want- so you can save it, and listen to it all day
If you like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape!
4 Comments:
paige i know what you talking about and just keep going, i promise things will click together. i promise.
i love you and miss you my charlotte paige. ill see you soon
By
MOMSNOMS, At
5:55 PM
ok, first of all, your MY charlotte paige
second of all....
i can give you anything you need, a call, a happy song...ill even sing to you over the phone in a message if you really want- so you can save it, and listen to it all day
anything you need, im here
...where ive always been
By
Megan M., At
8:47 PM
goooooOOOOOO PAIGE!
YOU CAN DO IT
YOU CAN DO IT
RAH RAH RAH
doo bap bee doo, la la la.
*waves pom poms*
YEAAAAH PAIGE!!
(picture me cheeing that just for y-o-u)
By
loo, At
6:02 PM
3 weekends...and BAM!!! megans there : D
By
Megan M., At
11:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home