Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm sure everyonce in a while I do cross your mind, just a fleeting thought. I understand why I haven't heard from you, I mean I wish I had, but when things change so do relationships. This was one I knew would change, but I hoped and wished with all my heart I wouldn't have you give you up.

I know the next time I see you I'll be greeted with a hug. I know you'll still look at me with protective eyes, and parental thoughts. I know you'll talk to me, and treat me as if nothing has changed. I know you'll care, you'll always care, and you'd be there if I needed you. I know you'll still make fun of me, and laugh at my pathetic jokes, I just wish you could do all of that now.

I wish you would email me, say hello, ask how things are going. I wish I knew for sure that I still mattered to you. I wish you'd give me advice, or gossip with me, tell me your problems, talk to me. But relationships do change, people, in this case me.... have to grow up. I just hope growing up doesn't mean losing you, because thats not something I'm ready to do, not just yet.


I miss my guardian angels.

1 Comments:

  • dont worry paigey

    im sure they miss you too
    -your not exactly easy to forget

    By Blogger Megan M., At 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home