I want you to come visit, I really do. I want you to see my house, my room. I want you to come see where I work, where I drive everyday. I want you to see my everyday life now. I want you to visit my family, and play with my dog. I want to see you, talk to you face to face. I want to take you shopping and into Raliegh, to the beach and out to eat. I want to hug you and make you laugh. I want you to come visit.
BUT
I don't want you to come visit me. I don't want you to fly down here in a plane, or drive 14 hours in your car. I don't want you to leave your home, your family, your job, your friends. I don't want you to miss your everyday life... not even for a day. See, I moved, not you. I left, you didn't and you don't have to.
You can say you want to come, and you mean it. I know that. But, there aren't enough things to show you, places to take you, not even enough stories to tell you. There aren't even any people I want you to meet. So you could come, and I could show you my house, but thats not worth it. Not to me.
I miss you and I love you.... but I'll see you in August.
BUT
I don't want you to come visit me. I don't want you to fly down here in a plane, or drive 14 hours in your car. I don't want you to leave your home, your family, your job, your friends. I don't want you to miss your everyday life... not even for a day. See, I moved, not you. I left, you didn't and you don't have to.
You can say you want to come, and you mean it. I know that. But, there aren't enough things to show you, places to take you, not even enough stories to tell you. There aren't even any people I want you to meet. So you could come, and I could show you my house, but thats not worth it. Not to me.
I miss you and I love you.... but I'll see you in August.

4 Comments:
i dont care what you say, im coming down
By
Megan M., At
10:16 PM
excuse me missy, you have an email... go read it.
By
mypage, At
10:23 PM
its not things we want to see, its just you.
By
Katie, At
10:31 AM
good one Katie :)
Paige- listen to that girl.
By
loo, At
2:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home