Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Saturday, May 14, 2005

amazing... its the only word that I feel truly fits you. Tonight, you voice made you shine... you stood out in a crowd of great singers and that is impressive. It was more than just your voice, you have a presence, a quality and although I cannot give it a name, I know its a rare one. Amazing, but not just because of tonight and your performance ability. You wow me everyday, your upbeat attitude and positive outlook, your caring nature and selflessness, you. You light up every room you walk into, but not in the "look at me" sort of way. Instead you find the goodness in everyone, you enhance them and then show them off to the world, going out of your way to make others feel great about themselves. You make the people around you better people, there is nothing more incredible than that. To you, family and friends come first, always. You are beautiful inside and (obviously) out. The only word I feel that truly fits is amazing, you are amazing.


happy birthday my tiny dancer.

2 Comments:

  • yep- that pretty much covers it.

    PERFECTLY said.

    By Blogger loo, At 4:01 PM  

  • : )

    i love you...

    ...and shaniqua- i take her all over the place

    By Blogger Megan M., At 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home