Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm, well I guess the word is upset with myself. I feel as though I've fallen away from myself as of lately. I'm rushing around to a new extent, and pushing myself to new limits, not necessarily good ones. I'm stressed about decisions, about life, about school, and everything in between. I'm not longer sure who I want to be, in the next four years I can chose to be whatever girl I want, I can be school girl, sports girl, student council girl, work girl, family girl, or if I wanted I could even go party girl (I know its a stretch but weirder things have happened). I'm scared I can't be every girl rolled into one, I liked my combination, I liked doing everything but more and more I've had to pick and chose. I've come to realize that over the next years I will have to pick, not necesarily just one, but I'll have to let different parts of me become past tense, "I was once..." I'm afraid of regrets. Right now I just feel the world is spinning too fast and maybe I can't keep up.... time to make some decisions about me, and about who I want to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home