Thank you for letting me be me, and for simply being you.
In a world where so many people give up dreams, morals, goodness and whatever else, you are unique. You are unwilling to compromise yourself or your beliefs in order to appease anyone else, that I respect. You refuse to give up your dreams and hopes, you refuse to settle, that I admire. You care when others walk away or forget, and for that I am thankful. You laugh with all of your heart, and that about you, I adore. You put family first, and then me, and that I love. You earned "best personality" in our highschool year book, in my opinion, they could not have chosen anyone better.
I barely knew you when I walked into Leominster High School, I sat in a row by myself and watched you dance...I thought to myself, this is a girl I need to be friends with, look at her. Over the past year I have gotten to know you, and the more I know, the more I am glad I went to watch you dance, went to become your friend.
In a two months I will walk away from NM, walk away from these towns and the people in them, but there are a few people I will take with me, and hold close to my heart. You are one of those people, because no matter where we go in life, you will always be my tiny dancer, one of my best friends, and one of the best people I know. So thank you for being you, and allowing me to be me.
In a world where so many people give up dreams, morals, goodness and whatever else, you are unique. You are unwilling to compromise yourself or your beliefs in order to appease anyone else, that I respect. You refuse to give up your dreams and hopes, you refuse to settle, that I admire. You care when others walk away or forget, and for that I am thankful. You laugh with all of your heart, and that about you, I adore. You put family first, and then me, and that I love. You earned "best personality" in our highschool year book, in my opinion, they could not have chosen anyone better.
I barely knew you when I walked into Leominster High School, I sat in a row by myself and watched you dance...I thought to myself, this is a girl I need to be friends with, look at her. Over the past year I have gotten to know you, and the more I know, the more I am glad I went to watch you dance, went to become your friend.
In a two months I will walk away from NM, walk away from these towns and the people in them, but there are a few people I will take with me, and hold close to my heart. You are one of those people, because no matter where we go in life, you will always be my tiny dancer, one of my best friends, and one of the best people I know. So thank you for being you, and allowing me to be me.

2 Comments:
this is me loving you.....as always
By
Megan M., At
12:48 PM
she's a special girl- that tiny dancer.
:D I think she's a keeper.
By
loo, At
11:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home