I find myself easily annoyed, easily upset... about little things, that in the long run mean nothing. But for now I find myself snapping at people, snapping at situations and snapping at life. Alot of things just don't feel right, and I mean it when I say I don't feel like myself.
I like to think I am generally a nice person, and I usually handle things, people, w/e comes my way, well but as of lately I am, well just annoyed....alot.
Its not a feeling I like. I guess thats it, I don't "like" alot right now, I don't like people (even the people I ADORE I find myself disliking) and things I would normally look forward to I find myself either dreading or avoiding, or simply not looking forward to them. I don't know whats gone wrong, but something is terribly amiss..... humph
I like to think I am generally a nice person, and I usually handle things, people, w/e comes my way, well but as of lately I am, well just annoyed....alot.
Its not a feeling I like. I guess thats it, I don't "like" alot right now, I don't like people (even the people I ADORE I find myself disliking) and things I would normally look forward to I find myself either dreading or avoiding, or simply not looking forward to them. I don't know whats gone wrong, but something is terribly amiss..... humph
