Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Growing up I thought changing the world would be well impossible, no one person could change the entire world, and maybe thats right.....but with adulthood right around the corner I began to wonder about the effect I will have on the world, the people in it, and the effect the world will have on me.

So my question for you today is, how do you plan to change the world?


after you tell me, I'll tell you.... thats fair right?

2 Comments:

  • i plan on changing the world one smile at a time. i looove to make people smile, and laugh, and so by dancing, singing, and just being megan brown i plan on making people smile. hopefully thats enough, cause thats all i need...people around me smiling : )

    By Blogger Megan M., At 8:54 PM  

  • i think ms. brown has a pretty good method... :-)

    By Blogger Katie, At 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home