I guess its kind of like my old house... my only real home
its a place I used to feel comfortable and right in, it fit me, and I was happy there. It was mine and it was something no one could take away from me... home, or so I thought.
and now its something far too sad to explain, its not mine, its out of reach, dark, its a memory, one that slowly is slipping away....
but I'm doing everything that I can to hang on
its a place I used to feel comfortable and right in, it fit me, and I was happy there. It was mine and it was something no one could take away from me... home, or so I thought.
and now its something far too sad to explain, its not mine, its out of reach, dark, its a memory, one that slowly is slipping away....
but I'm doing everything that I can to hang on

2 Comments:
ive said it once..and ill say it again....
i love you :)
By
Megan M., At
2:53 PM
I've said it only once... but I say it here again:
I agree with everything Megan just said :P
O:)
By
loo, At
7:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home