today is getting 2 blogs, I'm just in the mood to spill it all right now...
10 random things about me...
1. I love country music
2. If I could eat anything I wanted and not gain a pound I'd be the happiest person on earth
3. I love to read
4. I own a blow up doll, his name is julian
5. I'm a sucker for love stories
6. I'm actually very insecure
7. When I grow up and have a family I want a son, and his name will be devin scott
8. I'm obsessed with pictures
9. When I was in preschool I used to cry when my mom would drop me off so she cut out a picture of the two of us and with a shoe lace and a hole puncher she made me a necklace so that when I got sad or scared I could look at it and know she was always with me, I still have it.
10. If I were a flower, I'd be a daisy
9 places I have visited
1. mexico
2. canada
3. arizona
4. florida
5. new mexico
6. louisianna
7. NC
8. utah
9. Australia, well no but I really want to
8 things I want to do b4 I die
1. fall in love
2. have kids, and live to see them be happy with the lives they have made for themselves
3. change someone's life, you know... impact someone in a good way
4. travel all over europe
5. make someone proud
6. coach a team, for soccer and or bball
7. ride in a limousine
8. make someone smile, someone everyday
7 things to win my heart
1. don't try to change me
2. tell me you love me, often
3. make me laugh
4. be there when I need you
5. talk to me, really talk
6. trust me, and I'll trust you
7. love my friends and family
6 things I believe in
1. love
2. hope
3. miracles
4. hard work
5. people are good
6. myself
5 things I am afraid of
1. failure, but not for myself, failure as in, letting someone down
2. losing someone close to my heart
3. hurting my knee again
4. college
5. snakes
4 favorite items in my room
1. pictures
2. my teddy bear
3. my basketball signed by the little girls I coach
4. my comfy clothes
3 things I do every day
1. eat
2. worry
3. read
2 things I'm trying not to do right now
1. homework
2. be cold
one person I want to see right now
1. theres no way I could pick just one... but probably my mom
10 random things about me...
1. I love country music
2. If I could eat anything I wanted and not gain a pound I'd be the happiest person on earth
3. I love to read
4. I own a blow up doll, his name is julian
5. I'm a sucker for love stories
6. I'm actually very insecure
7. When I grow up and have a family I want a son, and his name will be devin scott
8. I'm obsessed with pictures
9. When I was in preschool I used to cry when my mom would drop me off so she cut out a picture of the two of us and with a shoe lace and a hole puncher she made me a necklace so that when I got sad or scared I could look at it and know she was always with me, I still have it.
10. If I were a flower, I'd be a daisy
9 places I have visited
1. mexico
2. canada
3. arizona
4. florida
5. new mexico
6. louisianna
7. NC
8. utah
9. Australia, well no but I really want to
8 things I want to do b4 I die
1. fall in love
2. have kids, and live to see them be happy with the lives they have made for themselves
3. change someone's life, you know... impact someone in a good way
4. travel all over europe
5. make someone proud
6. coach a team, for soccer and or bball
7. ride in a limousine
8. make someone smile, someone everyday
7 things to win my heart
1. don't try to change me
2. tell me you love me, often
3. make me laugh
4. be there when I need you
5. talk to me, really talk
6. trust me, and I'll trust you
7. love my friends and family
6 things I believe in
1. love
2. hope
3. miracles
4. hard work
5. people are good
6. myself
5 things I am afraid of
1. failure, but not for myself, failure as in, letting someone down
2. losing someone close to my heart
3. hurting my knee again
4. college
5. snakes
4 favorite items in my room
1. pictures
2. my teddy bear
3. my basketball signed by the little girls I coach
4. my comfy clothes
3 things I do every day
1. eat
2. worry
3. read
2 things I'm trying not to do right now
1. homework
2. be cold
one person I want to see right now
1. theres no way I could pick just one... but probably my mom

2 Comments:
**sigh**
i cant believe you dont know
8 things I want to do b4 I die
3. change someone's life, you know... impact someone in a good way
5. make someone proud
8. make someone smile, someone everyday
what do you think you do for me
-all of the above-
and im sure im not the only one!!
love ya!
By
Megan M., At
8:08 PM
she isnt the only one.
and we totally should get a limo for prom. a bunch of us, so it will number one, be super fun, and number two, be less damaging on the bank.
:-)
By
Katie, At
10:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home