Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Monday, November 08, 2004

you were singing in my car today... quietly so as not to draw attention to yourself, but you were singing and I heard you





I like how that sounds...you in my car :-)

7 Comments:

  • AAAAAAAHHHHH!
    he was in your car!!
    oooo, how exciting
    : )

    By Blogger Megan M., At 8:03 PM  

  • fun ride!! I love you Paigey-waigey.

    By Blogger Lippy, At 9:22 PM  

  • **ahem...**

    --not car... mini-van, please.-- ;) hahaha!

    By Blogger Lippy, At 9:27 PM  

  • my mistake....

    ...HE WAS IN YOUR MINIVAN!!!!!
    its still pretty damn exciting

    By Blogger Megan M., At 7:40 AM  

  • :-D

    By Blogger Katie, At 7:51 PM  

  • ok def didnt see that little thingy at the bottom, in white font- sneaky sneaky paige. you can try to hide it, but i will always find your little secrets!!! hehe, i still love it

    By Blogger Megan M., At 5:12 PM  

  • not that you'll ever read this again... but thats why its important, thats why it mattered so much to me...

    By Blogger mypage, At 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home