Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I wish I knew if he liked her
I wish I knew if everytime I caught him looking at her, it was with a shy "I-like-you-and-wish-you-would-look-at-me-too" look
I wish I knew what he was thinking
I wish I knew if he was cute-akward because he wanted her to stay and talk, or if he wanted her to leave
I wish I knew if he did want to dance with her, if he would have
I wish I knew if when he turned to face her, and looked her in the eye, it was with friendship or with love
I wish I knew if when he got shy around her it was just his normal shy, or the shy you get when you're around your crush
I wish I knew if he felt that horrible fear, of "please-don't-notice-me, but-please-don't-ignore-me"
I wish I knew if butterflies filled his stomache when he saw her
I wish I knew if he thought about her, ever, often, always
I wish I knew if he liked her


and not just because I'm nosy...

5 Comments:

  • paige darling, i love you....and i have a blanket now too. i know how it feels by the way, the wondering.

    By Blogger MOMSNOMS, At 9:17 PM  

  • wait, wait, wait...

    you wish YOU knew??

    By Blogger loo, At 1:26 AM  

  • yeah, I really wish I did...

    By Blogger mypage, At 8:35 AM  

  • haha, i knew why you wish you knew
    for once i know what your blog is about
    hehehe- and i did talk to lauren : )

    By Blogger Megan M., At 12:26 PM  

  • McCann. Is that spelled right, Paigey-waigey?
    ;)

    You don't know how much I love you.

    By Blogger Lippy, At 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home