Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Monday, September 20, 2004

Frustrated, because now I feel like even when I try, it doesn't work out. And I can't blame anyone else, because its not their problem, not their fault. But I am trying, and I don't know what else I could or should do. Frustrated because somethings can't be changed...

Scared, because what if this is the end of it? What if this is my wall I can't overcome. What if this is where it stops, then what would I do? How could I let that many people down, myself down? Scared, because its broke and I don't know how to fix it...


2 Comments:

  • tears and fears are okay to have. but hold onto your dreams with all of your might, and no matter what don't give up on them.

    and trust me you do know how to fix it. you will figure it out. i know you can, and i know you will.

    and dear, even if you dont, it isnt the end of the world. i promise you.

    By Blogger Katie, At 10:09 PM  

  • I can fix it!!!
    Pick me, pick me!!!

    ;)

    always here for you gangsta.

    By Blogger loo, At 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home