I hate that she came back again, I hate that she was here and made my life so much easier, I hate that she took care of me, I hate that she made me dinners, did my laundry, cleaned for me, and hugged me when I cried, but mostly I hate that she came back because when she comes back it means she has to leave again, and more than anything I hate goodbyes...

2 Comments:
there are no goodbyes.... simply see you later.
and later my dear, is a lot closer than you think, this year will fly it will be so incredibly fun and awesome...
By
Katie, At
9:10 PM
my paige
dont you fret
you know that we are here for you
and even thou we are not mommy, we can help you get through the goodbyes
and help you get up to the hellos
remember, i love you
and i know that you will never let me be alone, so i intend to do the same
By
Megan M., At
8:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home