Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

when people hit these cross roads in life how do they decide what path to chose?

Do they go by what others want? like should I go closer to my family? or to a school someone thinks I should go to?
Do they base their choice on money? like should I just go to a state school? or should I risk the more money on a school I might really love?
Do they pick based on fun? like should I consider whether I can play or not? should I even play? will I even be able to play?
Do they just guess? I could just mix up the acceptances and pick from a pile!
Do they let fear decide for them? like the fear of rejection and failure....so an easy school?
Do they wait for others? should I go to be with my friends?
Do they wish they were still 5 years old so their mom could tell them not to color the sky green but instead blue? because I do....

2 Comments:

  • haha, you know i wish i was 5 again- but thats another story...!
    dont you dare let the pressures of college get you down
    itll be blast
    but you need to follow your heart- no matter what (cost, location, ect.) you know itll work out in the end

    By Blogger Megan M., At 11:42 PM  

  • Awww man, Paige. We all know what you're going through... well not EXACTLY the same thing, but we all have these decisions to make. And it sucks.. it really does. But once it's all over, and we've chosen, and this year ends: we'll know that we made the right decisions and we'll know that the future will hold so much more for us. Everything is going to be so exciting.

    Just you wait.
    (but for now, we have to suck it up and just do it.)

    By Blogger loo, At 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home