I wish I hated it here...
I wish I was fighting with my mom, yelling at the top of my lungs, miserable, crying myself to sleep at night. I wish the house were horrible, ugly, filled with bad thoughts and un happy people, small, dark, cut off from the world. I wish my room didn't whisper my name, I wish it were filled with someone else's things, their memories, their pictures, someone else's bed and comforting thoughts, filled with their life. I wish I didn't get home cooked meals, a bathroom to myself, smiles from my family. I wish I didn't get to see my dog, play with her, go to bed at night with her sleeping at the end of my bed. I wish I didn't like it here, but I do....so now I'm scared to go back, scared I'll miss it here....scared.
I like it here because its beautiful, the house is wonderful, my room is great. My mom makes me food I love, smiles when she sees me. I have my own bathroom a big closet, a screened in porch, a patio and a hot tub are coming. I have my own room, and it feels like my room, even after just one night. I have my bed, my pictures, my memories. I have my dog, my best friend, I get to hold her and go to sleeep at night knowing shes laying with her head rested on my leg. I have my mom, my dad, my family. I have a home...a home I'll have to leave, just like the last one
why couldn't it have been awful here?
I wish I was fighting with my mom, yelling at the top of my lungs, miserable, crying myself to sleep at night. I wish the house were horrible, ugly, filled with bad thoughts and un happy people, small, dark, cut off from the world. I wish my room didn't whisper my name, I wish it were filled with someone else's things, their memories, their pictures, someone else's bed and comforting thoughts, filled with their life. I wish I didn't get home cooked meals, a bathroom to myself, smiles from my family. I wish I didn't get to see my dog, play with her, go to bed at night with her sleeping at the end of my bed. I wish I didn't like it here, but I do....so now I'm scared to go back, scared I'll miss it here....scared.
I like it here because its beautiful, the house is wonderful, my room is great. My mom makes me food I love, smiles when she sees me. I have my own bathroom a big closet, a screened in porch, a patio and a hot tub are coming. I have my own room, and it feels like my room, even after just one night. I have my bed, my pictures, my memories. I have my dog, my best friend, I get to hold her and go to sleeep at night knowing shes laying with her head rested on my leg. I have my mom, my dad, my family. I have a home...a home I'll have to leave, just like the last one
why couldn't it have been awful here?

2 Comments:
Well, I doubt this will help much, but you certainly have some people here who have missed you a whole bunch. And we can't wait until you get back.
So even though you definitely don't want to leave your other home, you sure do have some people here waiting for you :D
By
loo, At
1:34 PM
my paige, dont you fret, we will make it wonderful here- just wait......oh and cassie just read that entry, and she almost cried. she wants you to come and live with us. hahaha- IM GAME!
By
Megan M., At
2:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home