I trully believe that people on the whole aren't mean, or atleast not intentionally...but this must have been meant to be mean
I was walking out of the woods with the team, after the last game, after the coach/team talk. And she looked at me, and just said "wow paige you did really well today, I was so impressed with how well you played"
I didn't get mad, I didn't even want to cry, but at that moment I had to walk away, from her, from soccer, from the team that I knew I would never really be a part of.
As if it hadn't hurt enough already....
I was walking out of the woods with the team, after the last game, after the coach/team talk. And she looked at me, and just said "wow paige you did really well today, I was so impressed with how well you played"
I didn't get mad, I didn't even want to cry, but at that moment I had to walk away, from her, from soccer, from the team that I knew I would never really be a part of.
As if it hadn't hurt enough already....

2 Comments:
dont you dare let this take you down, or make you upset. you know how far you have worked to get to this, and you need no one to tell you otherwise. so she made a wise crack, what now? be the paige we all know and love, be stronger than all of us
By
Megan M., At
8:20 PM
Show 'em all up. Do what you, I, all of us, know you can do! Ignore the imbeciles. They're stupid anyway.
And we don't like stupid people.
By
loo, At
10:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home