I don't want to back go yet, can we go somewhere? She says ofcourse...
"rock, paper scissor shoot....I WIN! You can't play the nose game with only two people, that breaks the rules!"
So on another road trip we go... we go and pick out stickers and fight over flowers, spy on our friend and laugh, we always laugh alot. We go and get food, our trips always seem to involve food.
But the trips aren't about the destination, its about the voyage. Its about talking to her in the car about everything from boys, to death, to love, to college, to crying, to marriage, its about talking to one of the few people I feel actually understands what I'm saying. Its about driving in her car in the rain and talking to her about things I never thought I would say to anyone. Its about being with her, someone I respect, admire, trust, love, enjoy, and most importantly want to be with.
And I know when I tell her I don't want to go back, not yet, I know she'll say ofcourse we can do something...and I know I'll enjoy our trip, but most importantly the voyage, and being with my friend...
"rock, paper scissor shoot....I WIN! You can't play the nose game with only two people, that breaks the rules!"
So on another road trip we go... we go and pick out stickers and fight over flowers, spy on our friend and laugh, we always laugh alot. We go and get food, our trips always seem to involve food.
But the trips aren't about the destination, its about the voyage. Its about talking to her in the car about everything from boys, to death, to love, to college, to crying, to marriage, its about talking to one of the few people I feel actually understands what I'm saying. Its about driving in her car in the rain and talking to her about things I never thought I would say to anyone. Its about being with her, someone I respect, admire, trust, love, enjoy, and most importantly want to be with.
And I know when I tell her I don't want to go back, not yet, I know she'll say ofcourse we can do something...and I know I'll enjoy our trip, but most importantly the voyage, and being with my friend...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home