tell me something about yourself...
...tell me something true...
tell me when we talk, just the two of us....write me a note, just like back in the day, when passing notes was THE thing to do...scream it when you see me so that I can run to you...whisper it in my ear so that I, and only I, will know...call me a leave me a message, the sound of your voice is enough to brighten my day...show it to me, show me so that I will understand...
...tell me something true...
tell me something about yourself...
...tell me something true...
tell me when we talk, just the two of us....write me a note, just like back in the day, when passing notes was THE thing to do...scream it when you see me so that I can run to you...whisper it in my ear so that I, and only I, will know...call me a leave me a message, the sound of your voice is enough to brighten my day...show it to me, show me so that I will understand...
...tell me something true...
tell me something about yourself...

1 Comments:
when i'm the only one awake late at night, i hear cats fighting in the dark. they scream and hiss and sound like little children crying, and it really upsets me. i take it as a sign that i should be sleeping, so i close my eyes and fall that way.
By
christina, At
1:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home