posted by mypage at 2:40 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!yay paige! (jumping up and down) phew.... that was a work out... but completely worth it... ;-)it will be here before you know it. :-)
By Katie, At 6:48 PM
PAIGE WHAT'S NOVEMBER 15th? i feel like such a loser, me reading your journal like i knew you or something....and not even knowing this seemingly significant date in your lifeidiot!
By christina, At 9:34 PM
I go back to the knee doc november 15th, he said on that date I will be cleared to play again....*ah to play again*
By mypage, At 3:00 PM
WHOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *Jumping up and down with Katie*yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayI'm sooo excited for you and for the team and for basketball season to come!!!!hahaha- I am a HUGE loser. I don't even play.
By loo, At 5:17 PM
Post a Comment
If you like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape!
4 Comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
yay paige! (jumping up and down)
phew.... that was a work out... but completely worth it... ;-)
it will be here before you know it. :-)
By
Katie, At
6:48 PM
PAIGE WHAT'S NOVEMBER 15th?
i feel like such a loser, me reading your journal like i knew you or something....and not even knowing this seemingly significant date in your life
idiot!
By
christina, At
9:34 PM
I go back to the knee doc november 15th, he said on that date I will be cleared to play again....
*ah to play again*
By
mypage, At
3:00 PM
WHOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *Jumping up and down with Katie*
yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay
I'm sooo excited for you and for the team and for basketball season to come!!!!
hahaha- I am a HUGE loser. I don't even play.
By
loo, At
5:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home