Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Sunday, October 31, 2004

the old one was a house, four walls, a floor, a roof, appliances, electricity, the usual. even furniture, but it was all very impersonal, very cold. all the pictures were down, memories gone, it was just an empty house.

the new is a home, there are pictures, there are paintings, scents of freshly baked food, there are stories that fill every room. there are people, a family, memories old and new.

I didn't want a home, I didn't want memories, stories, people, I didn't want to interupt anyone's life.....but I got it

2 Comments:

  • And you will fare just as well there as you were faring on your own. You're a big girl- isn't that weird? You can take care of yourself, and manage on your own... but even heros like having someone to come home to. Even the toughest and strongest of them all need a little pet to jump up on their lap when they are feeling blue. The girl who does everything for everyone else all the time- even she needs a break from her masked heart.

    Paige- this is me, describing you.

    (I'm here for you WHENEVER you need some company away from the grown-up world.)

    By Blogger loo, At 6:59 PM  

  • me too paigey- dont you ever doubt it

    By Blogger Megan M., At 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home