Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Monday, November 22, 2004

you're not going to cry, not over this, so what if you get them a day late... its just a day, and its not the end of the world, you're not going to cry.... ok maybe you can cry, maybe... but only a little I guess. a little release wouldn't do you any harm, nope, not going to cry? ok then, don't cry, because this is stupid anyways....yes I know its not really about this, yes I know its about so much more, but if you didn't cry about all that, you're not going to cry about this, you're not going to give in yet....not yet anyways

I'm just glad I get to get away for a few days, even if its only a few days...

3 Comments:

  • BAMCRASHBANGSLAM!$$# (this is me dropping everything)

    ok, now we can talk... hot coco after school today? we can even go buy a can of whipped cream at the grocery store, and we can use it all, even if it is only two large hot chocolates.

    let me know...

    By Blogger Katie, At 6:07 AM  

  • Katie- I adore you. :D

    By Blogger loo, At 2:32 PM  

  • my paigey..dont you fret- we are all here

    By Blogger Megan M., At 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home