"I'm not playing, I'm accessorizing" - Remember the Titans
but I wasn't playing, or accessorizing...I took off the sweater and hung it neatly on his hanger, I attatched the balloon and put it safely into my closet, hoping I would never have to take it out again. I took the tags off of his new clothes, the shorts and tank top, even the sweat band. I put them on him. He looked awesome in the blue and white, but the orange ball was trully what completed his look. My teddy bear was dressed and ready for action. (thanks girls)
It's been six, long, heart-breaking months, but today all the pain seemed worth while, I can play.
but I wasn't playing, or accessorizing...I took off the sweater and hung it neatly on his hanger, I attatched the balloon and put it safely into my closet, hoping I would never have to take it out again. I took the tags off of his new clothes, the shorts and tank top, even the sweat band. I put them on him. He looked awesome in the blue and white, but the orange ball was trully what completed his look. My teddy bear was dressed and ready for action. (thanks girls)
It's been six, long, heart-breaking months, but today all the pain seemed worth while, I can play.

6 Comments:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%$@#$%*^
%@$%*@#%#@$&~@#%^%^&*(DFL{"d@#^+hfkIAKGp230@$){:_+?D3
that is me being REALLY excited for you.
Congrats Paigey-waigey.
WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!
By
loo, At
4:14 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO
YYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha i realize that i just copied lauren, but it was too good. im soo excited for you! big big sigh of relief eh? oh, and i have to say....i told you so! ; )
By
Megan M., At
4:52 PM
HEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
this is me super wicked awesomely excited for paige! so excited i almost peed my pants! and dont worry, its ok if you do pee your pants, i wont think you are a loser, this type of situation calls for excitment such as this. love you darling, and i always believed in you!
PARRRRRRRTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
and now there is no way i am going to miss the first home game. (ill be playing for most of it, but i will catch as much as i can!)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! yaaaaaaaaay....
ok i think im done now. phew. what a work out.
By
Katie, At
6:08 PM
HEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
this is me super wicked awesomely excited for paige! so excited i almost peed my pants! and dont worry, its ok if you do pee your pants, i wont think you are a loser, this type of situation calls for excitment such as this. love you darling, and i always believed in you!
PARRRRRRRTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
and now there is no way i am going to miss the first home game. (ill be playing for most of it, but i will catch as much as i can!)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! yaaaaaaaaay....
ok i think im done now. phew. what a work out.
By
Katie, At
6:11 PM
Just want you to know that I am proud so proud! Always have been and always will be!
"all the pain seemed worth while"....no matter what whatever you want in this world its ALWAYS WORTH IT!!!
Head Up Always!!!!
By
K4O, At
8:54 PM
The one and only!
You should be excited! I need to learn how to use this thing!!!!
By
K4O, At
12:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home