Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Saturday, November 27, 2004

this mini vacation was just what I needed....

I needed a hug from my mom, to see her face, to have her tell me that I made her proud and that she missed me, I needed my dad to tell me he was happy in NC, to see it in his face... this is why we moved... I needed to see my big sister, talk to her, know I wasn't the only one going through all this shit, I needed to see my little sister, she may not like me all the time but I missed her, plain and simple...I needed to hold my dog, fall asleep with her tucked in the sleeping bag next to me, hear her breathing, have her wagging tail hit me, I needed to talk to her...the best friend I have ever had

I needed to feel like myself, comfortable in my own skin, not worry about doing something wrong.....it was what I needed

but if it was what I needed why am I not ready to go back, ready to restart, why do I still wanna cry....


2 Comments:

  • oh paigey, leaving your family again and again is never going to be easy. im sorry that you have to go through this, but sometimes its ok to cry, and somtimes you have to cry. just let it all out, cry your eyes out. i do it all the time- hehe. so, jut sit down in your room...and let it all out. and you know- if you ever need someone to ball your eyes out with- please call me, cause i can turn it on and off like a foucet! i love you paige. welcome back.

    By Blogger Megan M., At 12:56 PM  

  • QUOTE FOR YOU....
    "Tears are the safety valve of the heart, when too much pressure is laid upon it." ~Unknown~

    You can do this and you know you can....you have come this far and have made more people proud of you along the way....make yourself proud....thats all you got left!







    ....crying is the greatest sign of strength....

    By Blogger K4O, At 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home