I want to make you understand...
I guess thats the point of this whole thing, its why I write, I want you to understand what I'm not saying, whats going through my head, what I feel...but sometimes its not possible, sometimes you can't feel what I feel, and sometimes even if I tried to put it in words, you would never understand...
like right now
I guess thats the point of this whole thing, its why I write, I want you to understand what I'm not saying, whats going through my head, what I feel...but sometimes its not possible, sometimes you can't feel what I feel, and sometimes even if I tried to put it in words, you would never understand...
like right now

2 Comments:
que??
By
Megan M., At
8:51 PM
But paige, we would try so hard.
Perhaps we are more capable than you think.
I love you, one. :)
By
Lippy, At
5:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home