Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

have you ever wanted to write down your thoughts, just write them and send them out into the world? maybe I'd write about love, or friendship, or life... but I like to think that someday I'll write it all down, on a random scrap piece of paper, nothing exciting, nothing flashy just my thoughts...I'd write them down and seal them in a glass bottle, I'd throw the bottle out into the ocean, it wouldn't be littering because you can't litter with thoughts, and I would hope that someday somehow my thoughts would find someone, maybe they'd even mean something to someone.... so, do me a favor, if you ever see a bottle in the ocean, pick it up, open it and read the note inside, if you're lucky you might get to read someone's thoughts, you my just read the words of my heart....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home