its not a number thing...10, 8, 12, 14, 16...188, 194, 120, 170, 150, 133... that doesn't matter
its not an image thing, I mean come on I wear sweats everyday
its not a fad
its not a teenage girl thing
its a me thing, this is something I need to do for myself, me and only me. so forget the numbers, forget the look, the fad, the age, remember me...I need this for me
its not an image thing, I mean come on I wear sweats everyday
its not a fad
its not a teenage girl thing
its a me thing, this is something I need to do for myself, me and only me. so forget the numbers, forget the look, the fad, the age, remember me...I need this for me

2 Comments:
uh.... i confused
By
Megan M., At
3:44 PM
uuuuugh, me too
By
loo, At
8:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home