I don't know why... but you always understand me, always.
I don't really like the title best friend
We can not talk for any period of time and once we do begin to talk its as if no time at all has passed.
and I know you have your set of friends
I can tell you anything, no fear of judgement, no fear of ridicule, just honesty.
within which you prob have one you call your best friend
We really are the normal ones, the rest of the world is messed, not us. It couldn't possibly be us.
but if its ok, I'd like to call you mine
How we go to be so alike... I don't know, but I love it.
because that is what you are
You have your own world, and I have mine... but I love it when our worlds collide
be good...
I don't really like the title best friend
We can not talk for any period of time and once we do begin to talk its as if no time at all has passed.
and I know you have your set of friends
I can tell you anything, no fear of judgement, no fear of ridicule, just honesty.
within which you prob have one you call your best friend
We really are the normal ones, the rest of the world is messed, not us. It couldn't possibly be us.
but if its ok, I'd like to call you mine
How we go to be so alike... I don't know, but I love it.
because that is what you are
You have your own world, and I have mine... but I love it when our worlds collide
be good...

1 Comments:
number one, i am ALWAYS good, ;-) because you wouldnt have it any other way, and well i have my own standards.
number two, i would be absolutely honored to hold that title.
but, only if it can go both ways.
By
Katie, At
8:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home