Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I knew it would be okay because of a few things...

1) when I walked in, they worse sweats, all of them
2) they have a bowling lane... long story but I love it
3) the schedule, all of it, the quarters
4) I would be able to go abroad
5) they laughed when I said she looked more feminine

it just felt like it could work... only time will tell, but atleast now I know I would enjoy it

3 Comments:

  • oh yayayayayayayayayayayay.

    I am sooo happy for you!

    Good, good. I'm glad you've found somewhere that you truely enjoy.
    hehehe, after that Leslie experience- you deserve it!

    By Blogger loo, At 11:13 AM  

  • its about time

    By Blogger Megan M., At 12:21 PM  

  • :-D

    By Blogger Katie, At 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home