posted by mypage at 3:38 PM
FINALLYi thought i was gonna have to take you to umass with me : )i guess now ill just have to take longer road trips to come and see you
By Megan M., At 4:21 PM
YEAH PAIGEY!!!!did we ever doubt?... well you did. But I certainly didn't!!!I NEVER broke. and I WILL NEVER break. kapiche?
By loo, At 11:02 PM
Post a Comment
If you like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape!
2 Comments:
FINALLY
i thought i was gonna have to take you to umass with me : )
i guess now ill just have to take longer road trips to come and see you
By
Megan M., At
4:21 PM
YEAH PAIGEY!!!!
did we ever doubt?... well you did. But I certainly didn't!!!
I NEVER broke. and I WILL NEVER break. kapiche?
By
loo, At
11:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home