Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

it was so great to be back again... the perfect kick, the ball rises and then sinks perfectly into the upper right hand corner... ok no I can't quite do that but it was great to play again. Even the sting of the ball on a cold night was a feeling I welcomed. I ran around with energy I didn't have, simply because I had missed the game. I think I pulled a muscle and tomorrow I'll be sore but for now... I'm just glad to be back in action, I had almost forgotten how much I love this silly game.

2 Comments:

  • I didn't know a game could do so much, but today you had a bit of life in you that has been missing for a little while.

    I, for one, am happy it's back. :)

    By Blogger loo, At 10:19 PM  

  • YEEEAAAHH PAIGEEEE! I thought it was great to see you out there. I had a blast with you, haha!

    -clement

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home