WPI, Colby, UMASS, or NC State
I really don't know what to do...
I fell in love with Colby the minute I stepped on the campus but looking back now I know I can't base my decision on the look of the campus....I didn't really think about NC State but the money and family are hard to ignore....UMASS would be fun and safe, its the only school I feel safe about, but is it what I want?....WPI has probably taken the lead, academically it's the best for what I want. But it scares me, its a risk, a big one and I wonder if it would it be worth it?
Things to consider... money, academics, sports, family, travel, job/graduate school, location, environment....the rest of my life
I'm a little bit freaking out.
I really don't know what to do...
I fell in love with Colby the minute I stepped on the campus but looking back now I know I can't base my decision on the look of the campus....I didn't really think about NC State but the money and family are hard to ignore....UMASS would be fun and safe, its the only school I feel safe about, but is it what I want?....WPI has probably taken the lead, academically it's the best for what I want. But it scares me, its a risk, a big one and I wonder if it would it be worth it?
Things to consider... money, academics, sports, family, travel, job/graduate school, location, environment....the rest of my life
I'm a little bit freaking out.

3 Comments:
Make a list!
Write it all down.
:) It helps a bit.
and after all that has been processed by your brain- round off the edges with your heart.
By
loo, At
6:08 PM
im a-lot-a-bit freaking out.
so bad that i just tried to make a-lot-a-bit a word.
By
Katie, At
7:44 PM
relax, and things will come easier
just step back and listen to what your heart is telling you
i dont think it has steered you wrong yet : )
By
Megan M., At
11:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home