These guardian angels of mine have watched over me for the last few years. They have watched me grow up, they have made me laugh, they have been there when I cried. They have taught me things about myself and about the world. They have given a part of themselves to me.
But as I have grown up I have started to look back, I now see these guardian angels not just as coaches,parents or teachers, but as friends. I love to watch them away from the court/school, I like to see what makes them smile, laugh. To just talk to them, not as a student or player, but as a person, more importantly as an adult. I like to hear their stories. It makes me happy to see them with their family and friends, to see them happy. I want to know the real people behind my guardian angels, because the type of people these angels of mine are...thats the type of person I want to be.
These guardians of mine are everyday ordinary people, but the more I get to know them the more I realize they are nothing close to ordinary. They are heroes in disguise... so thank you.
But as I have grown up I have started to look back, I now see these guardian angels not just as coaches,parents or teachers, but as friends. I love to watch them away from the court/school, I like to see what makes them smile, laugh. To just talk to them, not as a student or player, but as a person, more importantly as an adult. I like to hear their stories. It makes me happy to see them with their family and friends, to see them happy. I want to know the real people behind my guardian angels, because the type of people these angels of mine are...thats the type of person I want to be.
These guardians of mine are everyday ordinary people, but the more I get to know them the more I realize they are nothing close to ordinary. They are heroes in disguise... so thank you.

2 Comments:
those are the best kind of people, secret heroes.
they are our angels. im glad you have them. <3
By
Katie, At
12:49 AM
You could not ask for anything more, than heroes in disguise. They are priceless and one of kind!
By
K4O, At
12:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home