A part of me is already gone. The rest is beginning to let go.... I started repacking boxes and preparing myself for goodbyes. You'll think its early but its only 2 or 3 weeks away, and the days seem to pass faster now. Time really can fly. There are too many emotions in my heart, too many thoughts in my head and not quite enough hours in the day. Each day that goes by I become a little bit harder, the smile a little bit faker and the reaction a little more robotic. The same conversation with different people, my story remains the same. Slowly detatching myself, slowly but surely . . .
oh and ps: sometimes I feel like when ever I try to do something nice for someone.... it inevitably blows up in my face. people suck....
oh and ps: sometimes I feel like when ever I try to do something nice for someone.... it inevitably blows up in my face. people suck....

2 Comments:
no, no- i love you
By
Megan M., At
8:42 PM
you just THINK you're leaving...
but as long as a certain few of us remain here- you do to. period.
open door, my dear :)
always.
By
loo, At
4:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home