posted by mypage at 7:21 PM
that's me!! :)I miss you, p-w. :-/Breakfast again soon, yea?
By Lippy, At 9:46 PM
I'd love to have breakfast but that actually wasn't about you. Although I do miss you :-)
By mypage, At 8:17 PM
one....singular sensation- every little step she takesone....thrilling combinationEVERY MOVE THAT SHE MAKES! , sorry- its from a musical, and i coulndt resist
By Megan M., At 9:44 PM
cute meg, but again no...
By mypage, At 10:16 PM
one what then?!?!?!?!i am curious.... i feel like i should know what this one is.
By Katie, At 6:08 AM
its just a number . . . . the countdown has actually begun
By mypage, At 8:59 AM
Post a Comment
If you like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape!
6 Comments:
that's me!! :)
I miss you, p-w. :-/
Breakfast again soon, yea?
By
Lippy, At
9:46 PM
I'd love to have breakfast but that actually wasn't about you. Although I do miss you :-)
By
mypage, At
8:17 PM
one....singular sensation- every little step she takes
one....thrilling combination
EVERY MOVE THAT SHE MAKES!
, sorry- its from a musical, and i coulndt resist
By
Megan M., At
9:44 PM
cute meg, but again no...
By
mypage, At
10:16 PM
one what then?!?!?!?!
i am curious.... i feel like i should know what this one is.
By
Katie, At
6:08 AM
its just a number . . . . the countdown has actually begun
By
mypage, At
8:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home