Now the questions is, which one is your mom and which is your dad?
A rose between to thorns.
Thank you for coming.... no really, the pleasure was all mine.
Just go like jump on her... I've missed you!
After I read your essay I knew it had to be you...
We raised her so well.
basically, a breakfast that I thought could go wrong, went right in every single way...
A rose between to thorns.
Thank you for coming.... no really, the pleasure was all mine.
Just go like jump on her... I've missed you!
After I read your essay I knew it had to be you...
We raised her so well.
basically, a breakfast that I thought could go wrong, went right in every single way...

1 Comments:
awwwwwwww....
you are certainly something to be proud of :)
By
loo, At
9:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home