Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Sunday, June 12, 2005

"please wait for her, like you do everyday. you know, how you pace in the hall to make it seem like you're not waiting, you're too shy to wait, but you are waiting, you do wait for her, and everyday it makes her happy. everyday she hopes you'll keep waiting. keep talking to her, because when you do she can't help but smile...... someday, hold her hand while you walk with her....hold her hand, and never let go."


I wrote that about you...a long time ago. You're my one regret.

3 Comments:

  • Well, you're my one.

    so that's that. :)

    By Blogger Lippy, At 8:43 PM  

  • oh paigey...you still have a long time to fix that

    By Blogger Megan M., At 1:53 PM  

  • i have a few points to touch on here...

    A) dont be sad, you really do still have time

    B) Thank you for your little thank you cookie card. It made me smile...a lot.

    C) I miss you terribly, and I love you forever.

    By Blogger MOMSNOMS, At 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home