I like to read. I read a lot of books, magazines, sometimes even the newspaper. I read to learn, to laugh, to cry. I read because there are things in this world that I don't know. I read about all sorts of different things, real and fake. When I read the characters seem to come to life, I know them, and I learn to love and hate them. I wonder what it would be like to meet them, or to be them. I worry about the heroes and I hope the villan dies. I love a happy ending, but I always crave to know more about the story, because in real life... stories never end.
I need a new book, any suggestions?
I need a new book, any suggestions?

3 Comments:
pride and prejudice
By
Megan M., At
11:30 AM
robinson crusoe...starts off slow but its my all time favorite
By
MOMSNOMS, At
4:08 PM
Go for Pride and Prejudice- it will certainly keep you busy for a while... and they're making a movie out of it!!! :D it looks really good too.
By
loo, At
10:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home