Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

today I cried the happiest and saddest tears (at once) that I have ever cried before.

Thank you does not say enough, I'll miss you doesn't even begin to explain it, You'll forever be in heart, thats closer.... but what does one say to an honor like that?

It has truly been my pleasure, I have LOVED every minute of it, so, for lack of better words in the english language, thank you (times 1,000,000,000)

1 Comments:

  • i dont know a single soul more deserving of such an honor than you. you gave those girls something to look up too. you gave them an example, something to strive to be. and worked your butt off to be there for them, that is not only dedication, but passion and true love there. so congrats.

    oh and...
    i love you mini-me.

    By Blogger Katie, At 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home