Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Monday, May 23, 2005

Our morning and afternoon chats will soon be over, I've grown used to being able to simply walk through your door and find a smiling face, always glad to see me. You understand the things I say, and you listen, happy to lend an ear. I love each one of your stories, especially the ones where you imitate your son, the way your face lights up with even the mention of his name. We bitch and moan quite a bit but we certainly laugh more. This year is almost over and next year I won't be able to walk through your door everyday. I'll miss the sound of your voice and the rational of your advice. I'll miss the comfort of always knowing you're only a walk away. ThAnk YOu for everything you have done for me, and for our class.

I really don't know what I'll do next year with out you....

1 Comments:

  • I believe she will be missing you as much as you are missing her.

    But you do have her cell phone number ;)

    By Blogger loo, At 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home