Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm becoming frustrated, partially with myself but mostly with the things in the world that I cannot control. I'm scared because even though I want it, and even though I'm trying, maybe it just won't be good enough. I'm bored, and even though I actually can get into some serious TV drama, eventually the show ends and I'm still here. I'm sick of unpacking, rearranging, cleaning, or anything else that involves me working on my room. But more than anything, I'm lonely.



This isn't supposed to be a pityparty for me, I just needed to vent. sorry.

2 Comments:

  • vent away pretty paigey....thats what these things are for

    and you can always call me, even if you end up leaving a message- because i really love listening to them, haha

    miss you more

    By Blogger Megan M., At 1:04 PM  

  • Cleaning by boredom is key.

    :) at least your room looks real nice.

    two weeks!!! and you'll have some real company.

    By Blogger loo, At 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home