sometimes I wish the mask I put on for everyone else could stay on for just a few hours more, then maybe I could even trick myself... then maybe well maybe this would all be easier.
sometimes i wish the mask you put on for evertone else would go away, then maybe theyd see what i love about you...and then maybe, well maybe this would all be easier.
If you like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape!
3 Comments:
sometimes i wish the mask you put on for evertone else would go away, then maybe theyd see what i love about you...and then maybe, well maybe this would all be easier.
: )
By
Megan M., At
10:41 AM
well la de da ...
:-P I love you meg!
By
mypage, At
11:09 PM
i love you too
; D
By
Megan M., At
11:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home