Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Friday, July 08, 2005

Just to have someone to talk to, to go to sonic with, or the movies with. To have someone laugh at my dumb comments and make fun of me when I can't speak. To be called Paige. To have you love the hawaiian ice as much as I do. To have people who understand what I'm saying, talk as fast as I do, and say wicked. To have you sit on my couches, in my house. To have you drive 17 hours just to see me. To have great friends, thank you for coming.




but I won't lie, saying goodbye doesn't really get any easier.

5 Comments:

  • i love you. your card made my day, my week....it made my summer. i miss you so so so so so so much.

    By Blogger MOMSNOMS, At 8:20 PM  

  • your card just made me miss you more

    im coming soon

    By Blogger Megan M., At 1:53 PM  

  • you're welcome.

    i'd have done 18 ;)

    By Blogger christina, At 3:32 PM  

  • To feel complete for just a little while, i'd drive forever. ((or you know, be the passenger forever. haha))

    Because in reality... without you, i'm just a half. ;)

    one.

    By Blogger Lippy, At 7:26 PM  

  • 17 hours is nothing at all for a few awesome moments with you, Paigey.

    I didn't realize JUST how much I had missed you- until I had to say goodbye again.

    :) August can only come so soon.

    By Blogger loo, At 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home