I'll call you, and when you don't answer I'll leave you funny messages. I'll send you cards and random gifts. I'll think of you when I see certain things or hear certain songs.
When I get to back to MA, I'll come visit you at Umass. I'll meet your roommate and treat you to dinner, lunch, breakfast. I'll come to your shows, and sit in the front row. I'll be the one clapping the loudest because you are MY tiny dancer. I'll hang out with Cassie, and if I'm forced I might even eat, and by eat I mean devour, her home made cookies. I'll visit your family, whether or not you are there with them. I'll sit through inquisistions, as many as you like, I'll sit through them, and enjoy them immensley.
As we grow up, I'll be at your graduation, your first broadway show. I'll come to your wedding, hopefully as a bridesmaid, and buy you the biggest gift. I'll help plan your baby shower, and watch your kids as they grow up. I'll even be autie paige, to little Charlie and her brothers and sisters. I'll be at your over the hill party, I'll be the one in the party hat pointing at you and laughing. I'll take you out for coffee on the first day of your retirement. I'll grow old with you, one day at a time.
I love you meg, I miss you more.
oh just invcase there was any doubt, I'll even share my underwear with you. :-)
When I get to back to MA, I'll come visit you at Umass. I'll meet your roommate and treat you to dinner, lunch, breakfast. I'll come to your shows, and sit in the front row. I'll be the one clapping the loudest because you are MY tiny dancer. I'll hang out with Cassie, and if I'm forced I might even eat, and by eat I mean devour, her home made cookies. I'll visit your family, whether or not you are there with them. I'll sit through inquisistions, as many as you like, I'll sit through them, and enjoy them immensley.
As we grow up, I'll be at your graduation, your first broadway show. I'll come to your wedding, hopefully as a bridesmaid, and buy you the biggest gift. I'll help plan your baby shower, and watch your kids as they grow up. I'll even be autie paige, to little Charlie and her brothers and sisters. I'll be at your over the hill party, I'll be the one in the party hat pointing at you and laughing. I'll take you out for coffee on the first day of your retirement. I'll grow old with you, one day at a time.
I love you meg, I miss you more.
oh just invcase there was any doubt, I'll even share my underwear with you. :-)

2 Comments:
you two are magnificent.
ps- i like how i was in there. lol. made me feel very proud. i might have blushed.
By
MOMSNOMS, At
4:43 PM
you dont have to worry about being a bridesmaid....theres no question
youll be the second best women..sorry cass is first...
but i love you- and im glad that i can share your underwear
: D
By
Megan M., At
11:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home