Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

can we go for a drive sometime? just you and me? you know, how we used to drive? it was never about the destination but about the voyage. can we talk for hours? because I miss you opinion, I miss your stories, I miss our inside jokes, I miss your laugh. Can we eat junk food and watch a movie? or go on another adventure? can we make up new nicknames, theres nothing wrong with the ones we've got now, I'd just love to have another set. can we argue about... anything? and discuss EVERYTHING, because thats what I miss the most about you, the way you understood. I miss your passion.



can we go for a drive sometime? miss you pate.

1 Comments:

  • i miss our drives.... but mostly i miss you. what are you doing saturday around say 4ish, or sunday around 5ish? because i have an hour drive home from work, so even though we wont be in the same car, i could call you and it could kinda be the same. let me know.

    be good.

    By Blogger Katie, At 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home