After we went to the cape together in May, I was worried you'd grown sick of me, of my old jokes, and of me beating up cassina. The day after we got home, I saw you in school, you invited me to your house for a afternoon/night of movies with you and your mom. You hadn't gotten sick of me. It was that day I knew for sure, you were my best friend...
You've spent the past 4 days at my house, and if I could, I'd invite you over for a night of movies...
Thank you for coming to visit me in NC, I cannot tell me how much it meant to me. You've proven me wrong once again..... there are some friendships time and distance will never change.... friendships like ours.
Cassina thank you darling too, I had a wonderful time with you. I simply adore you! You were the bestest surprise :-D. Maybe next time you'll actually beat me up? I doubt it, but I still love you.
You've spent the past 4 days at my house, and if I could, I'd invite you over for a night of movies...
Thank you for coming to visit me in NC, I cannot tell me how much it meant to me. You've proven me wrong once again..... there are some friendships time and distance will never change.... friendships like ours.
Cassina thank you darling too, I had a wonderful time with you. I simply adore you! You were the bestest surprise :-D. Maybe next time you'll actually beat me up? I doubt it, but I still love you.

2 Comments:
:) Cassie can try... but honestly?
Paige, you have her beat.
By
loo, At
8:39 PM
paige stop fooling yourself, you know i beat you up. terribly. horribly.
By
MOMSNOMS, At
9:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home