Why is it that sometimes its with the people we are closest to we are fakest to? I don't mean we lie to them or aren't ourselves....because we are, or atleast I hope we are. But I mean, you know when they hurt you or upset you... you can't tell them. You hide it, or brush it off like nothing. You take the pain rather than tell them, your fear of their reaction and possibly causing them pain, keep you from defending your own. In a fight with a good friend, you don't really fight back, instead you just take it. Maybe its just me, maybe its wrong... but sometimes the people I'm closest with are the hardest for me to be honest with...

1 Comments:
thats fair, and im sorry if not replying to you in while made you upset in any way....but i know what you mean. i think that it may be because they people you are the closest to mean the most to you, and so you dont want to do anything to take that away, or change it. i mean, at least thats my opinion. ill be there soon....6 days!!!!!
i love you and i miss you more
By
Megan M., At
9:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home