today today today...
today my megan comes to visit me. today everything will be right in my world. today I will laugh with all of my heart, and smile so big that my cheeks will hurt. today I will share secrets and listen to stories. today I will feel like myself again. today I will forget about the worries of college, and the sadness of the summer, because today, with my best friend here, I will learn that there are some friendships that not even time can change.
I couldn't be more excited to see you meg... I love you and I really did miss you more.
TODAY!
today my megan comes to visit me. today everything will be right in my world. today I will laugh with all of my heart, and smile so big that my cheeks will hurt. today I will share secrets and listen to stories. today I will feel like myself again. today I will forget about the worries of college, and the sadness of the summer, because today, with my best friend here, I will learn that there are some friendships that not even time can change.
I couldn't be more excited to see you meg... I love you and I really did miss you more.
TODAY!

2 Comments:
AND CASSSSSSSIIIIINNNNAAAAA!!!!!!
CASSINA TOO.
By
MOMSNOMS, At
6:32 PM
hahaha, Paigey had a SURPRISE!!!! :)
By
loo, At
10:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home