Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Thank you for bringing me home this weekend, it was good for me in so many ways.

I was afraid to go home, afraid of the memories, afraid of changes. But it was good, closure in many ways. I no longer miss the town of pepperell, it will always be my childhood home, but I no longer feel the need to be there. I no longer think the town itself will bring me comfort. I love my memories of pepperell townsend and ashby, but thats all they are... memories. Along with the closure came proof that I some people will always care. To see the caring eyes, and feel so at ease, to feel so safe, protected, welcome....it was the people not the town, and those people will never leave me no matter where I go in life.

Thank you for bringing me home this weekend, it was good for me in so many ways.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home